Penalty Abatement Help: How Service Works
A professional will analyze your tax situation and review the records you provided to see if penalties could be removed, based upon the IRS’s “Reasonable Cause” guidelines. If so, this will reduce your overall tax debt and make your payments smaller. Documents will be filed on your behalf, through power of attorney. Our partner tax team has handled hundreds of penalty abatement cases and will know beforehand if your case will be accepted based on past filings.
How it Works?
- Receive a free, no obligation consultation from one of our tax professionals
- Determine if you are a likely candidate to get your penalties abated
- If you are not a likely candidate we will find you the next best solution for your financial situation.
- The tax team will file a Power of Attorney with the IRS to stop the IRS from harassing you. All communications from the IRS will be routed to our team.
- Have a tax pro prepare necessary required documentation and will deal with the IRS on your behalf